Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow...

Well winter is finally here... Yea... icy roads, freezing temperatures, cranky people, freezing my rear end off in drive thru when a bunch of dinky blonde's give all change for an $8 dollar order and expecting you to count it when it's 9 degrees outside... HELLO PEOPLE I'm not here to freeze my hand and fingers off because your to dump to carry unwrapped coin!!!!! I understand if you don't have time to wrap them okay, I don't mind a few buck but not 8,10, 15 dollars in unwrapped and uncounted change....

Sorry World but my night to rant and rave about Idiots that come through drive thru in the winter.

And another thing I DON'T CARE IF YOUR WINDOW IS FROZEN DON'T TELL ME!!!! I'm freeze my bum off listen to every other car tell there window is frozen HELLO PEOPLE It's winter what do you expect...

No comments:

Post a Comment