Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bordem, bordem, Bordem...

As most can proability guess I'm bored. I managed to pay off 6 yrs and $14,000.00 in dept in eleven months and happy it gone. Thing at work are okay and getting ready to change. We are getting a new store manager and don't care for the person. You poeple out there might be like "oh give him a chance he new...." no... I worked with him for about 2 1/2 years and didn't care for him then either.

I starting to get travel fever again but I know I don't have the funds to do anything. I took what little refund from "goverment" and paid off most of my hospital bill and bought two ticket to celtic woman performance in April. after that I got to start saving for Renfair and try not to go crazy. The down side is summer coming and that means fewer hours and smaller paychecks...

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you are still aliev at least! Had not herd from you in a while or seen any posts from you!

    ReplyDelete